MARC OOMS – Independent non-executive director and member of the Investment Commitee
Marc Ooms was General Partner of the Petercam Group, a Benelux Investment Bank that was the largest independent broker and private banker in the region, with €15 billion under management; managing-director of Petercam Belgium N.V. and Chairman of Petercam Bank Nederland. He retired at the age of 60 at the beginning of 2011.
- Today he is a member of the Board of Directors of Sea-Invest Corporation (Luxemburg), the largest European stevedoring group in bulk and fruit, also active in Africa;
- BMT International NV (gears, transmissions, aeronautics, moulds for the glass industry);
- Greenyard Foods NV (world leader in distribution of fresh, frozen and canned food, listed on Euronext);
- Baltisse NV (a private equity fund with €2 billion under management; and
- The Fruit Farm Group NV (fruit farms in Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Suriname, Turkey and South Africa)