Universal Partners Limited is a listed investment holding company with a primary listing on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius and a secondary listing on the JSE’s AltX

Universal’s primary objective is to achieve strong capital appreciation in Pounds Sterling over the medium to long term by investing in high quality, cash generative businesses that meet the investment criteria set out in the Company’s investment policy. Universal will be an active shareholder in its investee companies, with meaningful participation in formulating and monitoring the execution of the business strategy of each investment. The Company will invest approximately 80% of its capital in the European Union, with a particular focus on the United Kingdom, while the remaining 20% of its capital may be earmarked for investment opportunities elsewhere.

Universal is led by an experienced board including non-executive directors who will also serve as members of the Investment Committee.

INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY  Universal Partners, together with the Investment Manager, will seek to invest in companies that demonstrate the following important attributes READ MORE

INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY 

Universal Partners, together with the Investment Manager, will seek to invest in companies that demonstrate the following important attributes READ MORE

LEADERSHIP Universal Partners is comprised of a diverse, international group of leaders from within the field of investment and wealth management. MEET THE TEAM

LEADERSHIP

Universal Partners is comprised of a diverse, international group of leaders from within the field of investment and wealth management. MEET THE TEAM

CORPORATE GOVERNANCE  Take a look at Universal Partners' corporate governance information. READ MORE 

CORPORATE GOVERNANCE 

Take a look at Universal Partners' corporate governance information. READ MORE